Walmart Stores Inc., Bentonville, AR
Asset Protection Manager, Dec 2006 – 2015
- Analyze retail data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud.
- Review loss-prevention exception reports and cash discrepancies to ensure adherence to guidelines.
- Identify potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
- Collaborate with law enforcement to investigate and solve external theft or fraud cases.
- Coordinate or conduct internal investigations of problems such as employee theft and violations of corporate loss prevention policies.
- Monitor and review paperwork procedures and systems to prevent error-related shortages.